Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pilipinas 2011

Going home always excites me., even though I'm doing this twice a year my heart can't help skipping so fast., & when I'm on the plane I can't sleep nor close my eyes. Here are the shots I've done., Give me your verdict!:-)
The Bridge

A jump with my NR

The water melon 

Bongabong River

want to see him again

Manila from ABOVE

Oil price hike?.,

Batangas Port

My sweet nephew

Teasing....

Micro-shooting?., hekhek
The grasshopper on our window

yellow bell

Kalachuchi

Lirio

Marigold

I can't remember the name of this famous flower

Meeting with my college friends

The couple shirt

One more shot!

the cow at the river

famous roma river

Road trip?., hekhek

harvest time

Ricefields

Batang paslit

the farmer

Pinggan-pinggan

me with purple buttons

a flower from him & he serenade as early as 5 in the morning

MANILA

No comments:

Post a Comment